caption: Wapatusset police officers joined reps from the Chamber of Commerce, the Bored Selectmen, the Hysterical Society and the Speedwell Guild to honor TMG today at the Legion of Honor.
It’s hard to believe that the now-world-famous Tiny Mind Gazette has only been up and running for 365 days. It seems like only yesterday that we packed up the fried dough truck and jumped on the social media bandwagon!
Thanks to our loyal fans for reading, commenting, contributing and being part of our growing online Tiny Mind community (351 Facebook fans and counting). We are proud to bring huge streams of tax revenue into our tiny town coffers, while providing news you can use.
Our hard-working editorial and design staff and team of unpaid interns will continue to provide fashion tips and unsolicited advice while uncoveriing conspiracy theories, fraud, petty crime, suburban drama, suburban spy rings and unsolved mysteries. We're here to serve and hope you'll send feedback or news tips and ideas at any time.
How the Tiny Mind Gazette came to be
Maybe you’ve asked yourself questions like:
• What is the Tiny Mind Gazette?
• Is it an anti-government conspiracy?
• Who are these people?
• Don’t they have anything better to do?
• Why are their minds so tiny?
• Have they gone off their meds?
• What do they have against blondes?
• And blondes in yoga pants?
• What is this obsession with Greyotes?
• What the hell is a Greyote anyway? or:
• WTF is TMG, and how did they get my email address?
We hear you. So over the next week we’ll try to get you up to speed with the most newsworthy and trivial happenings over the past year in the town of Wapatusset. So grab a Narragansett, neighbor, and enjoy the reruns. But first, read these posts on the what, where and why behind the Tiny Mind:
Mandatory background reading: